Read articles on the History of our world, and Stories set in it.
- An investigative article into the true nature of the bombs used by the US in WW2 against Japan.
- Investigations on the origins of Minerva, specifically their pre-Collapse structure known as the organization “The Foundation.”
- An article on how a taboo against the use of nuclear power grew in the early 21st century.
- An article detailing how the growing oil and energy crisis in the early 21st century led to the Collapse.
- An investigation into the use and outcome of biological weapons during the War.
- Research into the development of Minerva post-Collapse into a major power in the area.
Minerva – 1
- Research into the nature of Minerva, its founding, name and purposes.
Aegis – 1
- Research into the founding, nature and purposes of Aegis.
Oculus – 1
- Research into the founding, nature and purposes of Oculus.
Glaucus – 1
- Research into the founding, nature and purposes of Glaucus.
- Articles introducing some of the other nations Minerva has made contact with.
- A series of journal entries from before the Collapse, written by a German soldier as coalition of nations invade the United States.
- An account of a nuclear operator struggling to maintain his power plant during the Collapse.
- The story of a community living in a library in the ruins of Britain, and their first encounter with representatives of Minerva. Introduces the recurring character Thalia Gordon as a child in this community.
- The story of Thalia Gordon, a character from The Undying Voice, now an Aegis graduate, on an R&R outing at a Minervan outpost when things go horribly wrong.
- The continuing story of Thalia Gordon as she becomes Agent Nightshade, a secret Aegis operative, bent on bringing a war-criminal to justice. Contains some extremely graphic and disturbing elements, much more so than the comic.
A Life In Whispers – Introduction and Forward 1 2 3 4
- Agent Nightshade tracks down stolen Minervan weapons technology after a it is used to nearly kill her. She finds an old enemy, and tests the adage that “the enemy of the enemy is my friend.” Contains some graphic violence and language, more so than in the comic itself.
- The story of Pema, Twice Chosen by the Gods of Shénjiào, one of the nations that invaded Minerva.