Intermission 2 of 4: Caption Contest 2015
Posted by Daniel Sharp / in Comic /
That’s right, first part of the hiatus events is a Caption Contest. We’re looking to all you excellent readers to come up with the best captions for this strip Seba drew.
Funny, serious, whatever tickles your fancy! The “best” one(s) (I retain the right to arbitrarily decide, although community voting will be considered) will get prizes like wallpapers and downloadables and whatnot.
- Keep it PG-13 and inoffensive (no racist, sexist, anything-ist jokes, please).
- Try to keep it in character.
- You can either submit just the text or download the image file and add your text to it.
- Submit it as a comment so people can vote on it, AND/OR email it to me at dan at demonarchives dot com.
- You CAN submit up to 3 captions for consideration.
- I’ll declare the winner(s) NEXT Monday, the 31st of August.
That’s about it for rules, beyond the Number 1 rule of I’m the boss and what I say, goes ;)
So let’s hear your jokes and ideas :D
EDIT: We also got a nice shoutout on The Awesome Comics podcast, at about timestamp 83:45 or so!