Jane and Lily, by Val Sannais
Hey everybody! Hope you’re doing well. I’ve been so busy XD
First, here’s another great guest art, this one by Val Sannais, artist of the webcomic Starfall.
B, my plan is still to start posting new content next Monday. Seba drew 4 “After Credit” pages for Chapter 12 that we’ll do before we start Chapter 13 :D
III. If I can get my kickstarter video made, I hope to be launching and running that in July. Go back a page for some of my thoughts and ideas on that if you have suggestions on rewards and tiers and etc.
Angeline and Jane, by Deanna Brigman
Hey all! Today’s guest art is from Deanna Brigman, artist and creator of the comic Obscurato. Check it out!
In terms of news, hiatus is almost over (plan is coming back start of July), and I’m in full Kickstarter prep mode. But I have to send Seba a copy to evaluate the colors and make fine touches and stuff XD
Also, I have to figure out how to make a video! XD
What I could use (again) from you all are thoughts on pricing and rewards/tiers. Here are some of my ideas:
- Initial goal of $3000
- $5 gets you the ebook
- $10 gets you a poster of one of the chapter covers
- $20 gets you the physical book (maybe $15 for “early bird” first 50 pledgers sort of thing)
And then less clear $$ levels, but ideas like:
- Custom drawing from Seba
- Signed copies
- Design a background character
- Design a secondary character
Some stretch goal ideas:
- Unlock “Lots of Blood” coloring book ~$5000
- Unlock volume 2 (Chapter 4) ~$7500. Pledge an additional ~$10, get volume 2 as well
- Go hardcover ~$10K. Probably no additional charge, as I’d want to go all or nothing and not have some of each for economics of scale
- Make 3D printed models of Tenzin/Deathbots? ~$15K